Are you smart enough to work at Google?
- So you’ve always thought about working at a company like Google. With employee perks such as free catered food, shuttle-bus transportation or the time given to engineers to work on personal projects, why wouldn’t you?
But are you smart enough to get past the company’s recruitment process? According to San Francisco Chronicle, while the company is always looking to expand its headcount, wannabe Google employees will first have to get past a rigorous interview process. Some of the tricky interview questions which a candidate might face during a job interview at the tech giant include:
● Explain the significance of "dead beef".
● A man pushed his car to a hotel and lost his fortune. What happened?
● How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?
● How many piano tuners are there in the entire world?
● Why are manhole covers round?