ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Client is working towards transforming the way we work and live. The mission is to empower businesses and people with relevant information on-demand, enabling them to connect and transact easily and cost-effectively with each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will develop an inbound Marketing department, initially working on your own and you will build a team to acquire customers from around the world. In this role, you will:
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Create integrated inbound marketing strategies and plans that are targeted to these needs and objectives, applying an in-depth knowledge of inbound marketing tactics to select appropriate activities and channels that deliver results. Knowledge in using Hubspot.
• Developing and executing SEO strategies, managing Paid Channels, improving conversion rates, testing and refining website and contents to improve user journey and conversion rates.
• Partner & Affiliate Digital Marketing campaigns run alongside and at the heart of everyday reporting on inbound leads and conversion rates.
• Content Creation - planning, researching and writing copy including blog posts, whitepapers. eBooks, Infographics, pillar pages for thought leadership purposed and lead generation.
• Day to day management of the business content into social channels (primarily LinkedIn, Twitter), acquisition of relevant new contact data, conversion.
Ideal candidate would be:
• B2B & B2C inbound Digital Marketing background
• Tech, SaaS, Education sector beneficial but not essential
• Up to date SEO strategic experience, managing technical SEO projects
• Management of Paid Social Campaigns
• Experience of running conversion rate optimisation program
• Experience of managing website projects, make updates and work with designers
• Excellent understanding of Google Analytics, draw meaning from data
• Experience of using marketing automation platforms
• Fantastic skills in managing agency and freelancer relationships