ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Client is working towards transforming the way we work and live. The mission is to empower businesses and people with relevant information on-demand, enabling them to connect and transact easily and cost-effectively with each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Being part of the leadership team, the position will be accountable for the administrative, ﬁnancial, strategic, operations, commercial and risk management operations of the company.
This is a big, crucial role at a key moment in the company’s journey towards achieving its vision. It will be challenging and carries a lot of responsibilities but will be fun and rewarding for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Act as Business Partner to the CEO shaping the long term strategy
• Set up accounting system, manage forecast of the company and monitor the progress if it’s in alignment with the Budget.
• Be both strategic and operational, serving as a thought partner across various functional / divisional aspects of the business, while implementing the systems and processes to help the company get to the next stage.
• Be growth oriented and look at the business in a forward-thinking manner, helping to lead and manage multiple functions beyond ﬁnance.
• Responsibility for sharing corporate structure as the business grows internationally
• Provide wider operational support and business partnering service to non-ﬁnance functions
• Implementation of robust ﬁnancial controls
• Take the business through Fundraising
• Drive commercial negotiations with major corporate partners
• Present board reports to C-Level stakeholders and investors
• Secure partnerships and contracts with targeted corporate and government partners to support growth.
• Setting up of local and oversea office and provide technical support training and overall marketing strategy.
Ideal candidate would be:
• Commercially astute and keen to work in a fast-paced start-up
• SaaS and Data Intelligence experience
• Prior exposure to VC / PE Investors and M&A experience
• Technically strong Accounting Background (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
• Experienced in scaling a business quickly