Client Industry : World Renowned Global Education in Technology Enabled Curriculum, covering Executive Leadership, Innovation, Digital, Analytics, Post Graduate Diploma Programs.
Business Development Manager (APAC) will be responsible for:
1. Managing the proposal development activities for APAC region
2. Generation of leads and business meetings for APAC B2B team
3. Managing the delivery of Customized Executive Education programs in APAC region.
• Ability to analyse and continuously learn about various Executive Education solutions
• Production and delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined time frames
• Understanding and building of proposal databases
• Participating in storyboard sessions with proposal team members and key stakeholders
• Maintaining and making available master document sets
B2B Outreach (non -field work):
• New lead/contact discovery
• Conducting market research related to target clientele
• Updating of contact and lead databases including CRM
• Client reviews and report generation
• Managing curricular and operational aspects of assigned Executive Education programs and planning of events while ensuring operational excellence
• Working closely with faculty and their support team to direct the timely compilation, production and distribution of course material
• Ensuring consistency and excellence in program material templates and presentations
• Developing strong working relationships with colleagues, vendors, international stakeholders, and faculty
• Coordinating strategic travel logistics, room and meal selection and planning, and local transportation for assigned projects while managing program costs.
Background / Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Instructional Design or fields related to Learning & Development, and three years of related experience, or equivalent
• 3 years of experience in proposal development of large sized corporate education solutions
• 3 years of experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and facilitating the delivery of world-class service
• Advanced mastery of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Superior interpersonal, presentation, storytelling, independent judgment, complex problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of database management systems and tools
• Global orientation, experience working across countries and regions.