Industry : IT
Product : SaaS Enterprise Workplace Collaboration
Location of work : Singapore
Senior Content Marketing Manager will work closely with branding, marketing and growth team to develop content that brings value for the target audience, as well as delivering the value of our enterprise SaaS Application to the market. He / She is responsible for developing content strategy across all channels including but not limited to blogs, social media, landing page etc. He / She needs to ensure the marketing content is of the highest quality, retain and nurture potential customers.
(1) Work closely with branding and marketing team to develop content strategy
(2) Develop content strategy across all channels, including but not limited to blogs, social media, and landing page
(3) Develop and maintain content development including thought leadership materials such as case studies, white papers, blog posts, social media, webinars, newsletters, and PPT presentations.
(4) Arise the interest of potential customers, retain and nurture customers through well-developed content with deep industry insights
(5) Manage content from idea to implementation to reporting: you are responsible for the 360 content production process in all its glory
(6) Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to maximize the impact across all channels
(7) Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for B2B content to distribute through relevant digital paid channels (affiliate, display, SEM, social media) to better identify and target prospective clients.
(1) 5+ years of marketing agency, media experience, or content role at a high growth SaaS company (B2B preferred)
(2) Excellent written and verbal communication skills
(3) Experience in content marketing, including strategy and distribution/promotions
(4) Ability to make content on blog, social media and website interesting and impactful
(5) Ability to think creatively and innovative
(6) High sense of urgency and organization
(7) Basic SEO and optimization skills
(8) Obsessed with ranking for more and better keywords with on-page SEO.