Job Title : Agency Partnerships Manager
Industry : Mobile Video and Content Creation / Discovery Platforms
Location of work : Singapore or Seoul, Korea
Client Relationship Management
• Establish and manage client relationships with brands and agencies
• Drive deals to closure
• Retain and grow revenue from advertisers
• Provide clients with the highest level of sales and customer service
• Collaborate with internal teams globally across product, marketing, legal, engineering and sales
• Brainstorm, identify, and implement advertising solutions on various owner products to deliver measurable results for Clients
• Serve as an external product consultant on Owner owned-and-operated properties
• Analyze data and glean insights to execute the client strategy and marketing solutions
Campaign Planning and Management
• Facilitate clients’ ad campaigns from start to finish
• Manage internal account operations including account set up etc.
• Plan and build compelling story-lines and data-driven presentations that are customized to clients’ business and problems
• BA/BS degree in marketing, advertising, technology or media field
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of related experience in ad sales marketing and development, or a related sales support function
• Demonstrated understanding of digital media platforms and ad metrics
• Demonstrated experience in working with cross-functional teams
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Experience with analyzing data and delivering insights
• Self-starter, fast learner with a can-do spirit
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to receiving your full detailed CV.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and those who has provided full information for our evaluation.