A mid-sized bank is expanding their Compliance department
• Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will work with the various stakeholders in identifying and mitigating compliance risks.
• Monitoring the implementation of policies and procedures to comply with the requirements under the SFA and FAA and be the point of contact for compliance queries.
• Assist in the monitoring of changes in regulatory requirements and the preparation of reports for management.
• Responsible for AML and transaction monitoring and surveillance.
• Review transaction activities and report findings that require remedial measures to comply with established policies, procedures and regulations.
• Assist in implementing regulatory control processes for AML transaction surveillance and Regulatory framework, reviewing client acceptance process, account opening documentation, cross border policy and monitoring as well as testing of AML compliance programs.
• Degree with around 4 - 8 years’ relevant experience.
• Prior experience pertaining to AML/CFT/ transaction monitoring/Security & Fraud required.
• Sound track record working in the banking's sector
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.