Industry Category : Identity and Access Management, , IT Security and eMobility
The Consultant takes overall responsibility for all aspects of service design, delivery and further development of the services.
He/She represents the services to the customer leadership team and leads the internal delivery teams across all domains required.
The Consultant will work with and support the sales teams, the operations teams and other teams involved in the solution for the customer.
He/She will independently conduct and manage engagements with internal management team and external client facing teams.
Requirements : Knowledge, Skill sets, and Experience
The ideal candidate will possess a combination of the following:
• Deep level knowledge of IAM solutions across various technologies and good appreciation of adjacent domains such as network and server security
• The following expertise would be highly desirable :
o IBM ISAM, IGI, TDI/SDI and ISDS
• Working experience or knowledge of integration of services with various federated technologies such as :
o SAML 2.0, CAS, OAuth, ADFS, AAD, OIDC
• Some development skills in :
• Knowledge of database technologies, AD, LDAP
• Should have excellent analytical skills to understand how clients' policies and procedures relate to Identity Management and related requirements
• Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently
• Past experience in technical presales and post sales delivery and support
• Significant work experience involving technical consulting, systems development
• Strong technical writing skills to support required documentation
• Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
• Be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner
• Must be able to maintain professional demeanor
• Willing to travel within the APAC region as needed.