The incumbent for this position will support the Director in the planning and development of business models for the subsidiaries. He/she will be involved in the business analytics of the subsidiaries to propose business strategies and execution. In addition, he/she has to conduct the risk management analysis and furnish various reports involving the various businesses and recommend new products for sustainability and growth.
- A bachelor degree in business administration or related studies
- Min 8 years of relevant business development experience
- Good writing skills in management reporting and proposals
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast pace environment