• To lead and supervise a small team to perform credit administration, loan operations and account opening functions.
• Establish appropriate procedures and workflow for credit administration and account opening functions.
• Supervise and monitor credit administration activities covering credit documentation, limit maintenance, and loans handling.
• Monitor the account opening process to ensure the account opening documents and subsequent deposit-related transactions are in order and comply with Regulator’s AML.
• Degree with min 10 years’ Credit Documentations, Account Openings, Trade-Financing processing and Loans Admin.
• Relevant work experience with good knowledge in corporate loans.
• Strong communication skills including ability to speak Mandarin (need to handle Chinese counterparties).
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.