• Provides strategic leadership for the organization by working with the Board of Management and other key management team members to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans, and policies.
• Liaise with company's Board in setting strategic goals, objectives, budgets, policies, and procedures to enhance its market share, profitability and return on investment.
• Assist the Board in carrying out its governance requirements and good governance practices in ensuring strong performance and high quality governance.
• As CEO you will provide advice, guidance, direction, and authorization to the Executive Management Team, accountable and responsible for the overall operation and management of the firm.
• Ensure a consistent high standard of performance of all management team, demonstrate good team work, effective communication, and continuous improvement achieving positive results.
• Lead and coach the key management team to improve performance and maximize their potential and career development in the company.
• Develop, review, and report on the business development division's strategy to determine whether the company is meeting its short-and long-term objectives (increase in profits, increase in market share, return on investment, etc).
• Establish and maintain an effective system of communications throughout the company to ensure that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountabilities of all executives are clearly defined and understood.
• Minimum 20 years property experience in Singapore.
• Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
• Resilient, open minded and analytical.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.