• Our client is an established foreign bank in Singapore
• They are currently looking for a IT Business Analyst/ PM to join their Identity and Access Management team
• Main responsibility is to propose, design, develop and document solutions while ensuring high level of quality. You will guaranty the alignment between users’ needs and products delivered (in-house solutions). Within a fully integrated team in Singapore, you will intervene during the entire project life cycle.
• This position requires 5+ years of relevant experiences as an IT Business Analyst or Project Manager supporting the development of enterprise wide complex information systems within major organizations, ideally in a banking environment.
• Hands-on experience of coordination between the IT business lines and IT team (various locations) and as primary functional support for development teams
• Proficient in SQL database queries
• Knowledge in project cycle methodologies and management
• Knowledge in software development life cycle and software testing life cycle
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: detailed functional specifications, use cases, test strategy and test cases.
• Analyze and transform business requirements into solutions with the help of Development teams.
• Plan, prepare and execute the qualification strategy and tests of the overall developed solutions
• Follow up and support User Acceptance Tests (UAT)
• Prepare project planning, schedules and milestones in coordination with project teams.
• Organize project committee meetings, team meetings and status reporting.
Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
Please send your updated resume to [email protected] All shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All the best!
Toh Wen Hui
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1767204
Tel: +65 6697 7881
Email: [email protected]