The focus of this position is the “Institutional” market segment which typically includes Government, NGOs, Disaster Relief Organisations, Charity Groups or CSR of MNC.
This is a unique opportunity in a niche market with a sustainable growth potential. The plan includes the next career step. The job requires endurance, entrepreneurial mindset and negotiating skills, that include:
• identify project opportunities in the APAC region
• source for new distributors / business partners - determine feasibility of potential distributors with regards to their portfolio, channel network, financial standings, ethics, etc.
• coordinate the sales process between the relevant parties involved Project leader - agent/distributor - Group entity (manufacturer)
• maintain fruitful relationships with distributors and address their needs effectively.
• provide marketing support : including trials, events and tradeshows.
• Diploma or degree in either Business or Technical/Engineering.
• Min. 3 years of proven experience in a similar position with access to strong network
• willing to travel within APAC region and ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Experience in project management and/or sales.
• Ideally experience in either: water treatment, desalination / mobile energy systems / emergency supply / NGO or military projects