What is expected of you in this position:
- To work with clients to provide support for facilitating the sales process.
- To meet your personal revenue target
- To be responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of key accounts through lead generation,
- To secure new business with major global clients (i.e. Fortune 500) and carrying out research and analysis in order to identify new potential markets and customers.
- To perform customer presentations/pitches, discussing workflow processes, answering technical questions on terminology glossaries and translation memories, preparing RFI/RFP responses, and being involved in closing deals.
- To gather specific customer requirements for extending and integrating the solution to meet their multilingual document management needs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes, but not limited to:
- Identifying and exploring new translation sales opportunities
- Develop relationships and explore possible requirements for translation sales and language related services
- Responsible for calling on and closing sales with new and existing customers, including cold calling an direct marketing activities
- Develop and execute strategies for lead generation, sales, pricing and all other matters related to revenue generation
- Manage sales to reach and exceeds sales target
- Cross Selling
• Diploma and above.
• Resourcefulness, sales skills and the ability to coordinate activities across company functions.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills as well as effective human relations skills and proactive approach to the sales process.
• Excellent in-person and phone-based presentation skills.
• Fluent in English and another language, both spoken and written, are a requirement for this position, additional languages are an advantage.