A major Real Estate Family Office Group
• The role will be an integral part in the growth of the Company’s real estate investment portfolio.
• The successful candidate will report directly to General Manager, Investment and Asset Management and will support to manage the real estate portfolio as well as deliver investment performance with the objective to achieve the desired return benchmark.
• Conduct real estate financial modelling and feasibility analysis for investments.
• Work closely with various stakeholders (internal and external) to evaluate new real estate acquisitions, optimize deal structure, undertake due diligence, negotiate and execute financing and legal documentation throughout the entire investment process.
• Preparation of investment memorandums, presentations and board papers.
• Perform research on market conditions and monitor investment trends.
• Participate in formulating investment strategies to build up the Company’s investment portfolio locally and overseas.
• Establish strong business network with market players, consultants and business partners in sourcing for new opportunities.
• Support the investment management of existing real estate portfolio.
• Must have a degree.
• CFA professional qualification is preferred.
• 7 to 10 years’ of relevant real estate investment experience.
• Direct overseas real estate investment experience will be advantageous.
• Expertise in developing and running real estate financial / cashflow models with excellent analytical skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Highly competent PC skills, particularly in Excel spreadsheets, Powerpoint etc.
• Travelling will be required.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.