A Major bank is regionalizing their On Boarding / KYC teams into Singapore and is seeking to fill this position. The position is part of Global Operations/ Shared Services.
• Responsible for Client-on-Boarding /KYC team and work closely with Compliance/ Business Front Office for documentation/due diligence reviews for new customers.
• Reviews account opening, due diligence / KYC information, AML risk profile, KYC reviews, call report and account opening data form and highlights exceptions / unusual activities.
• Review of client profiles prior to account opening and ensure compliance with MAS.
• Degree holder.
• Experience in Account opening / KYC / On Boarding processing.
• Preferable from the Corporate and Investment Bank ( Private Bank experience maybe considered).
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.