• You will be part of the settlement team that supports the Financial Markets and Wealth Management’s operations in Singapore’s branch.
• Ensure that all transactions are processed, settled in accordance with the Bank’s and Management guidelines.
• Back-office and process operations range of products including FX, FX derivatives, Money Market, bonds, funds, equities, structured products, options).
• Ensuring the team performs efficient end-to-end settlement.
• Liaise with external brokers, counterparties, CDP and other vendors on processing and settlement transactions.
• Comply with AML and related regulatory guidelines in fraud monitoring and report irregular and/or suspicious transaction.
• Responsible for driving any improvements or project initiatives within the area.
Qualification and Experience
• Degree with at least 8 or more years’ in Banking or Private Bank back-office.
• Proven experience in settlements (treasury products and exposure to derivative instruments) and remittances.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.