• Tasked for strategic change via process improvement projects for the Branch.
• Manage service quality initiatives to improve the service quality on the end-to-end customer experience.
• Review the Department’s operational process to ensure up-to-date and reflects any business, operational or regulatory changes.
• Looking at process re-engineering, work flow improvements and ensure controls and checks
• Degree with at least 8 or more years’ in Branch Banking’s operations.
• Experience in process improvements and strategic change management.
• Proven track record in implementing cross functional projects and proficiency in program management is an advantage.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.