• Responsible for the successful implementation and completion of the projects under development and ensure that they are within the budget allotted, within the schedule planned and with a high level of quality workmanship.
• Lead and manage a project team and be involved in all stages of projects from conceptualization, schematic design, detail design, documentation and construction till completion.
• Conduct pre & post inspections and handing over of completed residential homes to purchasers in good workmanship and quality.
• Work closely with consultants and contractors to ensure that defects rectification works are carried out expeditiously and satisfactorily.
• Liaise with tenants/managing agents / MCSTs on issues relating to property management and maintenance of residential developments.
• Degree + Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
• Track record of working experience in Residential Development in Singapore
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.