A SGX listed Singapore developer for luxury residential properties and real estate investments.
• Responsible for preparation of timely and accurate consolidated financial and management reporting of the company on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Prepare annual budget and forecasts, track all financial movements in tightening financial budget controls.
• Review monthly accounts of subsidiaries and year-end assessment of investments.
• Help in handling full set of accounts.
• Handle any other ad hoc duties as and when needed.
• Degree in Accounting or ACCA from a property industry.
• Minimum 4 years of working experience in an accounting-related field.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
• Responsible, meticulous, self-motivated and committed to meet deadlines.
• Good team player and the ability to work independently.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.