A Real Estate Family Office in Private Equity
• Evaluated and executed real estate development opportunities in local or regional markets.
• Analysed potential investment, divestment and strategic review for acquisitions or prospective investment opportunities.
• Conduct market feasibility studies to evaluate potential acquisition opportunities, undertake financial and risk analysis of investment opportunities through the preparation and interpretation of financial models and data, as well as provide analytical support to existing real estate portfolio.
• Perform analysis of industry trends and assessment of the strategic value of potential projects and have strong understanding of the various regulatory and legal systems to assess potential impacts on business activities.
• Financial analysis, including complex financial modelling, of prospective investments to assess profitability.
• Involved in deal negotiation, structuring, due diligence and actively manage financial and legal advisors to ensure timely execution.
• Degree with around 4 - 6 years’ experience in an investment-related position with significant exposure to Real Estate Investment portfolio, REITs and Acquisition.
• You must have a recognized Degree with CFA or CPA qualification.
• Strong track record in real estate acquisitions and M&A and experience leading and executing real estate deals from origination to closing.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.