You will be responsible for the full spectrum of management accounting including overseeing the cost accounting systems, reviewing and analyzing cost data and preparing cost reports for presentation to management and clinicians. Some of these responsibilities include costing of clinical services, conducting financial feasibility studies, proactive analysis of cost variances & underlying cost drivers and performing national costing exercise etc.
You are expected to work closely with departments, HQ, Finance Shared Services and external agencies to provide financial support, timely and accurate closing of costing allocation and present the financial performance reports to senior management and clinicians on a regular basis etc.
• Degree or professional qualification in Accounting recognised by ICPAS with audit or budget and management accounting experience
• At least 6 years’ experience in a costing management position
• Strong analytical skills and ability to clearly & concisely communicate with clinicians
• Ability to plan, motivate and lead a team of accountants (if required) as this is a relatively senior position
• PC literacy in MS Word / Excel & SAP System
To apply, please send a detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.