For one of our Infrastructure Shared Services project, we are looking for the Active Directory (AD) & Windows technical leader. He/she will represent his/her department towards the Business Units and project teams and will assure a determining role the design, implementation and efficiency of Windows Servers solutions in Asia, specifically on Active Directory technologies.
He/she will be positioned as a technical design authority in the organization, using also his/her expertise for highest level of escalation in case of problems.
This person must have deep knowledge in infrastructure technologies and in AD & Windows features, and must be able to lead, operate and continuously improve the environments distributed across 600+ remote locations throughout EUROPE, Asia, US, Latam and Canada.
• Providing subject matter expertise in the form of non-functional requirements to projects and strategic AD & windows initiatives
• Attending to ongoing compliance requirements - advise on AD & Windows Infrastructure related security fixes, identification and treatment of platform risks, etc
• Able to design and influence Architect team on AD & Windows platform key decisions Functional/Operational Enhancement
• Senior escalation point for all AD & Windows-related technical matters globally
• Lead all the problem records of AD&Windows Platforms and own them till resolution
• The successful incumbent will have a degree in computer science. 10 years’ experience in infrastructure, 5+ years of experience in Active Directory, layer 2/3 networking, and storage analysis and troubleshooting
• Self-motivated, eager to learn in the IT profession
• Team player must be able to work with people within and outside of the IT department.
• Customer service oriented
• Willing to do some traveling
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected] (Reg. no. R1106620). We regret that only shortlisted candidates will get notified.