Modis is looking for a AWS Cloud Architect for one of our key projects in Singapore.
As a member of the Infrastructure Shared Services, the AWS technical architect will represent his/her department towards the Business Units and project teams and will assure a determining role in the design, implementation, and efficiency of cloud-based architecture solutions in Asia.
This person must have in-depth knowledge of cloud technologies. He/She must be able to build and deploy a highly secure and reliable AWS environment.
• Provides technical project leadership and assembles teams as needed for support of cloud-based initiatives
• Assist App Dev teams to implement best practices for Application Lifecycle Management, leveraging leading edge technology to help create and maintain an efficient development operations environment
• Partners with internal stakeholders to investigate and communicates the impact of architecture and design choices on non-functional attributes
• Troubleshoots complex technical issues for cloud-based solutions. Identifies and mitigates risks on projects.
• Working alongside Technology teams to help them re-architect their applications to harness the full benefits of cloud platforms including designing scalable technical solutions
• Building repeatable templates that can be utilized by App Dev technology teams to simplify their adoption of cloud platforms
• Assist in shaping corporate policies, processes and initiatives that will improve the way business units make use of cloud platforms
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related field.
• 10+ years of experience in system design, implementation and scalability for enterprise systems and web infrastructure.
• Exposure to setup/ define Managed services in Cloud (Good to have)
• Experience in defining solution architecture for cloud-based systems, including experience with Amazon Web Services. Experience with other cloud solutions a plus
• Extensive technical and technical architectural experience in the design and development of distributed object orientated solutions on multiple platforms and integrating with multiple systems.
• Experience with continuous integration and deployment of web-based solutions in a cloud-based environment.
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected] (Reg. no. R1106620). We regret that only shortlisted candidates wil