Adecco is partnering with one of the largest banks in Singapore to identify a Technical Lead – Java/J2ee to join our client’s Corporate IT team.
• As the senior technical lead in charge, you will have to manage the design, the developer’s follow-up, and the link with Architects and other technical lead activities in the project to successfully evolve the technical foundations of our project.
• You will ensure the assigned projects; activities and tasks are delivered within the defined time, scope, cost and quality.
• You will • Manage the application designs, the developers’ follow-up and motivate the team with best practices on the development area.
• Study, evaluate and provide feedback on functional specifications.
• Take care of the technical documentations, quality and standards.
• Supervise and contribute to the non-functional testing • Perform design and code review for other team members
• Mentor junior team members
• Prepare documentation for design and implementation
• Perform level 3 Support of applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
Qualifications and Profile
• Minimum 8+ years’ experience in web and stand-alone application design & development with Java/JEE technologies in Unix/Linux environment
• Work on complex systems and a challenging international work environment
• Good understanding of SDLC, with experience on at least one methodology (Agile, XP, RUP, PMI,).
• Excellent understanding on Relational Database Systems and Hibernate.
• Excellent understanding and practical experience of Spring Frameworks (IOC, Spring Data, Spring MVC etc.).
• Strong knowledge on source code management system such as SVN / Git.
• Practical knowledge on Jenkins, Nexus, Maven or Gradle.
• JMS/WebSphere MQ, Restful Web Services
• Practical experience on Docker and Kubernetes or Swarm
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected] (Reg. no. R1106620). We regret that only shortlisted candidates will get notified.