Adecco is partnering with one of the largest banks in Singapore to identify a Technical Lead team member - .NET (C#), ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, Mobile, Web Technologies to join our client’s Corporate IT team
• The successful incumbent will be responsible for training and mentoring development team members in technologies, solutions and best practices
• He / She will be able to provide technical leadership for all SDLC phases from concept development to solution design, implementation, and support
• The incumbent will be able to articulate the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack / components versus another to the project team.
• Liaise with different stakeholders where necessary to perform technical analysis and specifications of new and existing systems
• Review, and contribute to the performance tuning, and code optimization
• Contribute to improving the design, and implementation of the build and release
• The role requires 8+ years of professional development experiences as a full stack Microsoft .Net developer with browser-based Web / Mobile applications.
• 6+ years of relevant hands on work experience building, securing, integrating and delivering enterprise wide web applications with Microsoft technologies C#, .Net, WCF, MVC/Web API, ASP.Net
• Solid foundation and hands on experience in SQL Server 2014 (and above), SSIS, SSRS including physical data model, stored procedures, functions, indexes, performance tuning and understand execution plans
• Experience in SSAS and writing MDX queries is a great plus.
• Must have strong understanding of Team foundation server
• Must have strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected] (Reg. no. R1106620). We regret that only shortlisted candidates will get notified.