• Analyse client business requirements and relate them to TEMENOS/T24 products capability.
• Writing of specifications (BRD’s and FSD’s), when needed for local development and ensure the development teams have a clear understanding of these specifications.
• Identify and validate any gaps together with proposals for their resolution (e.g. work around or changes in processes) and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project.
• Define and validate customization needs for TEMENOS products as per agreed business definitions.
• Prepare and perform the configuration of TEMENOS products through the definition of static and semi-static data for the installation of the core banking system.
• Prepare and perform functional testing to support User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• Review client organization, processes and workflows to propose a 'post-picture' to maximize the benefit from T24 as well as make recommendations on best banking practices or alert on practices that might damage the client's business or contradict legal requirements.
• Conduct workshops and demonstrate the product capabilities to meet specific project needs.
• Manage the communications with all stake holders and be a single point of contact for the end to end solutions
• End User Training and Mentoring.
You should have strong stakeholder management and communications skills, possess strong implementation background and project management experience.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Finance or IT.
• At least 10 years of experience in financial services and banking software consultancy, especially in T24 Core Banking system, specialization in Private Banking domain will be an added advantage.
• Show in depth knowledge of standard banking processes and T24 modules like
o Securities, Corporate Actions, Derivatives, Structured Products and Treasury Modules (MM, FX and Swaps).
o Experience on Trading Systems, Order and Execution Management, FIX Protocols and Trade settlements, SWIFTs.
• Show full understanding and ability to leverage the TEMENOS Implementation Methodology.
• Proven record of accomplishment in end to end implementation and delivery of T24 Core Banking systems.
• Works independently and in collaborative manner, and masters the business skills required to accomplish the job.
• Excellent communication skills, logical thinking and problem solving abilities.