At Acalution, we focus on effectively addressing the ever-growing complexity around investment products, trading, advisory and portfolio management services and their respective technology solutions.
We believe that our clients deserve only the best possible solutions in this regard, and provide sound business and technological advice, software build and implementation services.
We value exceptional talent and the impact of a diverse team as we are collectively committed to excellence and high standards for our clients. Join us and become a part of our operational team!
See our current open position and apply now:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for the entire recruitment process and accompany the line manager as a point of contact on all acquisition matters.
• In close cooperation with the line manager and HR executive you will define the job profile and the appropriate recruitment strategy.
• Prepare job advertisements, web postings, job descriptions and other materials in accordance with the organization’s recruitment standards and business needs.
• You will carry out the preselection process and advise the line manager on the choice of suitable candidates.
• Arranging interviews with candidates, including coordinating dates with everyone concerned.
• Coordinate and manage effective candidate feedback and obtaining references.
• Prepare and negotiate job offers, creating and sending out employment contracts.
• Corresponding with applicants and administrative processing of the recruitment process.
• Building up a talent pool with potential candidates and maintain sourcing / talent channels.
• Represent the organization at job fairs and other recruitment venues and support wider employer branding related activities.
• Acting as the direct contact for potential candidates via LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
• Helping to improve the recruitment process and personnel marketing.
• Hold a professional HR degree or equivalent with minimum of 2 years’ working experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter.
• Good knowledge of application tracking systems (ATS) and common social media platforms.
• Working experience with “management consulting” would be an advantage.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.