Our client, a very large and fast-expanding front-end semiconductor manufacturing facility in China, is searching for procurement experts in both fab equipment and fab materials. The company, with investments from the regional government, technology institutes, and other investors are on a very aggressive expansion plan to rapidly capture market share and to be the top semiconductor company in China.
The key job objectives are
1. To initiate, implement, monitor and maintain a sound and reliable procurement system supporting short-term & long-term business strategies and objectives.
2. To set up procurement quantitative target and managing the procurement activities to obtain operational excellence.
1. Purchasing of Fab Equipment
2. To ensure purchases are effected at the right price, right quality, right quantity, right timing and from the right source
3. To act ethically and effectively as a contact window for the organization with the supporting vendors, contractors & supporting industries
4. To organize and provide internal and external training courses for procurement staff
5. Provide support and facilitate technical training (procurement related) to line departments
6. Provide adequate support and improvements to the ERP program, and prepare the department in the direction of e-commerce and e-procurement
7. To assist in establishing and managing staff career development
8. To establish a conducive working environment, promoting team work, co-operation and ethical awareness among the supporting procurement staff
9. To source and develop a competitive and reliable pool of supporting vendors
10. To safeguard company interests in all aspects of the procurement activities
11. To setup and maintain a sound and reliable procurement system
1. Master or Bachelor Degree with related business qualification and experience
2. >5 years (master degree holder) or >8 years (bachelor degree holder) in Semi-Conductor purchasing and managing
3. Good knowledge of SAP system, report analysis
4. Exquisite price analysis ability and bargaining negotiation skills
These are newly created positions, and to be based in China. Due to its aggressive expansion plans, these vacancies are urgently required to be filled, and these are permanent full-time positions. The company is offering very attractive annual package to the right individuals, and the career growth prospects are tremendous. Write in today.