• Partnering with bank’s Group Finance senior management /stakeholders to provide deep expertise and advisory on MIS (Data Management) and analytics needs.
• Develop in depth management reports / analytics decision reporting and execute the MIS (Data Management) and Analytics strategy roadmap for Group Finance.
• Develop the next gen Finance MIS and Visualization assets and self service capability.
• Drive MIS (Data Management) and Analytics strategy transformation change management - keep senior management /stakeholders informed of the Bank’s data strategy and direction.
• Develop data models/solutions to solve practical problems based on advanced statistical modeling, data mining, and machine learning methods.
• Leading the development, planning and implementation of Data strategies across the bank on a cross locations basis.
• The main go-to-person for MIS (Data Management) and Analytics governance for Group Finance.
• Ensures projects and enhancements align with the Data Governance, Quality, Big Data Analytics and Strategy.
• Focus on people development creating a team of high quality analysts able to guide business in both finance and business area.
• Degree with at least 8 year’s banking experience in areas of: MIS, Analytics, Decision Science, Big Data, etc.
• Track record and In-depth knowledge of Business Intelligence and Big Data platforms.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.