• To provide positive assurance on the adequacy and effectiveness of the Bank’s internal controls and compliance with regulatory and institutional requirements.
• Work closely with the Divisional Operational Risk Partners and their risk champions in the roll-out of Quality Assurance programmes and initiatives to Business/Support Units (e.g. Internal Control Policy, Self-Assessments etc).
• Perform reviews through validation and independent sample testing to provide assurance that Business/Support Units’ self-assessments are functioning as intended.
• Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting to senior management on operational and regulatory risk issues (including the annual internal control attestation and CEO assurance reporting).
• Provide Operational Risk functional specialist expertise through:-
- New Product Approval Process review;
- Advisory support to Business/Support Units on process improvements, new initiatives etc.
• Perform surveillance through control assurance function on group wide controls such as Data Loss Prevention etc.
• Perform thematic reviews on “hot-spots” to provide recommendations to Senior Management to further strengthen existing controls.
• Conduct on–going education on internal controls and self-assessments (which includes conducting the annual Internal Control and Fraud Awareness Assessment and on-going review of the Quality Assurance E-learning modules to keep these programmes current).
• Review, maintain and provide oversight & guidance on Quality Assurance Policies and Procedures for the Group and its subsidiaries, where applicable.
• Provide advisory and guidance to ORM counterparts in subsidiaries on Quality Assurance matters.
• At least 10 years in audit/compliance role
• Strong risk & control mind-set
• Sound understanding of Banking processes and products
• Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
• High degree of proficiency in Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project).
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.