A large and established semiconductor manufacturing company located in the east is now searching for an experienced IT & A Manager. In line with its corporate objectives, the person will lead the team of experts to greater heights and build on its current IT infrastructure.
Key job function -
Deliver high quality, innovative, cost effective and secure IT infrastructure in support of the corporate business and manufacturing operations.
Responsible for ensuring efficient operations of server and network Infrastructure
1) IT service help desk (7 X24), Office Software Administration
2) Windows server, VMware virtual desktop environment
3) Open VMS, Linux, server administration
4) Network : WAN, LAN
5) SAN storage
6) Oracle, MS-SQL, SAP Database
7) Citrix, Mobile devices management
8) Supervising the IT support engineers and coordinating support functions internally and with vendors.
9) IT project management for IT implementation
10) IT Security Defense Firewall, Anti-Virus, Malware in accordance with ISO270001 standards.
1) Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) qualifications, Aruba Network and VMWare VCP5 are desirable.
2) In depth knowledge of IT infrastructure technology including servers, desktops, storage, networks, operating systems, platforms and configurations in particular VMWare, vSphere, Windows server 2012 datacenter edition, Active Directory, SQL 2014 Server, Office 365, Windows 7 -10 Enterprise
3) In depth knowledge of Open VMS, Linux, server administration
4) In depth knowledge of Oracle, MS-SQL, SAP Database administraion
5) Network skills:
a. Switching (Capacity Planning & VLAN's)
b. Routing (OSPF, RIPv2, BGP)
c. WAN Technology (VPLS, VPN)
d. Large Scale Wireless Deployments
As this position needs to be filled very soon, interested applicants should write in today and interviews will be conducted next week. An attractive package awaits the successful applicant, and the company is known in the industry to offer one of the best annual bonuses.