Finance Controller duties:
• Responsible for all aspects of the group financial functions.
• Lead and supervise a team to oversee the daily operations, month end and year-end closing.
• In charge of the consolidation of quarterly and annual financial statements of the Group for management, statutory and SGX reporting.
• Prepare and review SGX announcement and ensure compliance to the SGX listing requirements.
• Responsible for analysis / monitoring and controlling of the cost contributing functions of the organization and manage financials.
• Ensuring the compliance of all the regulatory requirements under company’s Law / financial laws.
• Financial Analysis / Budgeting and MIS Cash Flow / Variance Analysis Monthly business performance on P&L level Variance & analysis Funds flow analysis.
Company Secretary duties:
• Main point of contact for client companies, their boards of directors and liaise with lawyers. He/she will coordinate, schedule and attend Board, Committee and Shareholder meetings, draft agendas, minutes and resolutions.
• Coordinate all statutory and regulatory filings, maintain statutory books and records, coordinate document execution, and act as a channel of communication for clients and directors on all matters of company law and corporate governance.
• Degree with minimum 15 years’ experience in a Singapore’s listed Real Estate / Property Development company.
• The incumbent must be a well experienced financial professional i.e. a Chartered Accountant /CPA qualification.
• The Candidate should be having high analytical skills with a vision for in-depth analysis, having excellent communication and high comfort levels working with MS Office.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.