• Overall responsibility in the delivery of all virtual banking portfolio inclusive of Internet Banking, Mobile Banking to both retail and corporate customers.
• Develop /design and implementation of E-banking business strategies.
• Formulate and develop the payment and E-banking business strategies as well as sale campaigns management for growing the sale volumes and fee-based income.
• Provide Leadership to the day to day operations and business support.
• Managing the management expectations of Virtual Banking portfolio.
• Strategic collaboration with IT Department, Strategic and Business Division on the idea generation and to chart the new virtual banking product road map.
• Quality and timely implementation of Virtual Banking products and portfolio.
• Issue resolution in relation to virtual banking related issues.
• Adherence to and application of established policies, processes, procedures and tools to achieve optimal efficiency and compliance.
• Ongoing review of existing functionalities to ensure end to end process are functioning adequately.
• Implement appropriate procedures in line with the requirements and process of both retail and corporate internet banking.
• Degree with experience in Digital (Online/Mobile) Channel management or eBusiness.
• Min 10 years’ relevant experience in developing and building a virtual banking or internet banking with one of the major banks.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.