The primary role of the Sales Manager is to present FranklinCovey solutions to key decision makers within targeted industry/territory and grow sales revenue within those accounts. The Sales Manager will build mutually beneficial business relationships, present compelling presentation and close business. This is a largely independent field sales role for a Sales Manager with a high degree of business maturity. Through training, this individual will acquire expertise on FranklinCovey offerings including tools, work sessions, and training components for our solutions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Key initiator of new business development targeting large companies and MNCs for strategic penetration.
• Independently calls on mid to senior-level executives and other representatives to generate product, program, and consulting sales.
• Diagnoses and assesses client needs. Prescribes, design and implements strategic interventions using the full range of existing or custom FranklinCovey products.
• Presents and provides individual client consultations.
• Writes and oversees effective business proposals.
• Designs account strategy and business development to develop new and existing accounts to meet and exceed monthly revenue targets by closing business consistently within the FranklinCovey guidelines developed for product and services mix and pricing.
(Knowledge, skills and abilities normally required for competent performance in the job.)
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in corporate sales selling to large companies and MNCs is required.
• Degree in business or related field is preferred.
• A stable work history and successful track-record of personal sales performance in essential.
• Consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, forecasting, prospecting and driving opportunities to closure is required.
• A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity is critical to success in this role.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential.
• Must be able to create and deliver compelling, polished sales presentations to both line leadership and senior corporate executives within target companies.
• Office environment, fast paced
• No travel.