The National Institute of Education invites suitable applications for the positions of Assistant Heads in the Human Resource Department.
• A University Degree.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in HR functions, including at least 2 years in a supervisory position.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and writing skills.
• Able to multi task with strong time-management skills.
• Self-motivated, able to work independently and as a team player.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
You will manage the full spectrum of HR functions which include recruitment, contract renewal and promotion of faculty and MOE seconded staff. You will also be involved in compensation and benefits, performance management, career development and other service-related matters of the staff.
You will manage the full spectrum of HR functions of Management & Corporate Services Officers which include recruitment, performance & reward management, compensation & benefits and other service-related matters. You will also manage the staff induction programme and oversee the financial administration of the department.
For both posts, you will contribute to NIE and HR initiatives and projects and play an active role in the planning and organization of events. You will also be involved in the review of HR policies, schemes and processes.
NIE staff can take chartered buses at their own expense from or near their homes to the NIE campus. This is subject to availability of seats.