Manager, Corporate Planning & Development Office (CPDO)
- A university degree
- A few years of relevant working experience preferably in corporate planning and reporting
- Relevant experience in Institutes of Higher Learning is preferred
- Good conceptual and analytical skills
- Resourceful, able to think critically and solve issues
- Good with numbers with an eye for detail
- Good organizational and people management skills
- Excellent in written and oral communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Provide lead support to the Divisional Director in the oversight and execution of corporate planning initiatives including academic manpower planning, and Annual Workplan and budget cycle.
- Assist and support the Divisional Director in corporate governance & reporting in annual corporate KPIs, requests for information to MOE, NTU, etc.
- Annual review of enterprise risks, risk scores and controls.
- Oversee and coordinate matters related to local and international partnerships, including Memoranda of Understanding and other agreements.
- Formulate organisational policy and SOPs for effective management of corporate services.
- Participate in cross-departmental projects or teams.
- Guide and coach junior officers in achieving work assignments and targets
- Supervise senior officer overseeing workplace safety and health and emergency planning.
Please complete the Application Form for Management and Corporate Services Positions and submit it together with your resume to:
Human Resource Department
National Institute of Education
1 Nanyang Walk
Email: [email protected]
NIE staff can take chartered buses at their own expense from or near their homes to NIE campus. This is subject to the availability of seats.
Closing Date: 15 July 2018