*A Degree in Engineering/Building/Project & Facilities Management or other equivalent with 3 to 5 years’ relevant work experience in the construction and built environment industry. Applicants with a Diploma in Engineering/Building/ Project & Facilities Management or other equivalent with a minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in construction and built environment industry are welcome to apply.
*Relevant working experience with strong knowledge and understanding of building construction or Interior fit out, Addition & Alteration (A&A) works, Building Renovation & Refurbishment (R&R) works, feasibility study, budget estimates, project management processes and planning.
*Well versed in relevant authority/regulatory codes and practices, and proficiency in AutoCAD and space planning.
*Good project management, communication and written skills
*Experience in building/land maintenance, facilities management and contract administration will be an added advantage.
*Certified Green Mark Facilities Manager/Green Mark Manager (BCA) will be an added advantage.
- Responsible for carrying out requirements gathering, feasibility studies, developing project timeline, evaluating proposals and coordinating with various stakeholders for development projects, A&A works, R&R and improvement works.
- Prepare specifications & documentation for calling quotation & tender.
- Oversee, co-ordinate & monitor the progress of the development projects, A&A works, R&R and improvement works, to ensure projects are completed on time & within budget with acceptable quality.
- Initiate, manage & oversee the building maintenance regime at NIE premises which includes routine and audit checks, monitoring & ensuring maintenance & repair works are done in a timely manner, managing the performance of the contractors & proper supervision of contractors' works.
- Oversee projects including reporting, coordination with consultants, external agencies, contractors and project team members to ensure that the project meets timelines, quality standards and within budget.
- Manage & administer contractual obligations & service standards for cleaning contract; maintenance contracts; ensure adequacy of tender specifications for cleaning, maintenance & improvement works contracts, ensure maintenance standards & schedule of works are performed in accordance to the terms of the contract, & review and manage schedule of rates, contractors' performance & KPIs.
-Carry out space planning.