• Assist in the pre & post inspections and handing over of completed residential homes to purchasers in good workmanship and quality.
• Work closely with consultants and contractors to ensure that defects rectification works are carried out expeditiously and satisfactorily.
• Liaise with tenants / managing agents / MCSTs on issues relating to property management and maintenance of residential developments.
• Degree / Diploma in Estate Management / Facilities Management / Building Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
• Well verse in QAQC matter would be an advantage.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient in both English and Mandarin written and spoken (require to deal with owners of our housing developments).
• Good team player with the ability to work independently and be customer-service oriented.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.