• Responsible for inspection, handing over to purchasers and defects management of completed residential developments.
• Plan and control all activities pertaining to the effective management and maintenance of the Group's residential developments/sites and existing commercial properties.
• Ensure compliance with all safety, building and statutory regulations.
• Conduct quality audit/inspections of on-going project developments.
• Lead and supervise a team of property executives and technicians.
• Coordinate and work closely with project managers, consultants and contractors to ensure consistency and to achieve good quality of works.
• Degree / Diploma in Building / Real Estate / Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience preferably in residential sector.
• Knowledge of Building Maintenance & Strata Title Act will be of advantage.
• Experience in leading and supervising a team in day-to-day operations.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient in both English and Mandarin written and spoken (require to deal with owners of our housing developments).
• Good team leader with the ability to work independently and be quality-oriented.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.