Who we are
TLB LAW is a foreign law firm offering corporate and accounting services, working with exciting startups and established businesses both local and foreign. We take care of the end to end process of accounting, corporate solutions and legal advisory. Our team stands out thanks to our out of box thinking and innovative approach in everything we do.
You are passionate, detail-oriented, independent and have experience working for accounting and corporate services firms. When you join our team, your focus will be on the day-to-day transaction processing and accounting activities associated with our clients. We are growing fast, this is a role with a fast-paced work environment, and growing opportunities.
Your role is based in Singapore and you will work directly with the customers and their executives and report to TLB’s management.
• degree in accounting or finance
• certified accountant
• practical experience in accounting no less than 2 years
• proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• experience with XERO or similar cloud accounting software is highly desired
• an “energizer” with a positive attitude, contributing to the joyfulness of the office environment
• extremely structured and organized, detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines and follow through
• self-starter with a hands-on attitude and team spirit
• English (Required), another language is a plus
• perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including day-to-day accounting support
• reviewing financial reports
• bank reconciliation
• tax and compliance filings
• coordination of annual audits
• payment processing
• invoice processing
What we offer:
• dynamic and fun work environment in CBD area
• flexible work schedule
• salary based on experience
• fun and friendly colleagues.