A major foreign bank is recruiting for Head of Corporate Banking, accountable to the Chief Executive Officer for the Singapore’s market.
• Oversee the formulation and develop the marketing and sales strategies of the Singapore Branch.
• Direct supervisory responsibility for managing the marketing office functions in Singapore.
• Develop and execute targeted marketing strategies and activities to grow the portfolio of diverse businesses.
• Market for and originate deals for the Bank as well as distribute risks to other Banks.
• Engage the client base and actively build and maintain strong banking relationships to understand and support business priorities and objectives.
• Provide leadership as required in client, staff and stakeholder management.
• Motivate and drive marketing teams across business lines to capitalize on untapped opportunities in order to generate revenue streams.
• Embrace the Bank’s robust risk management and regulatory compliance regime as the bedrock to build and grow existing and new business.
• Meet/exceed the financial goals as agreed with the CEO.
• Senior Corporate Banking official with extensive experience in Corporate & Commercial banking.
• Knowledge of Trade Finance, Structured finance and experience of bilateral and syndicated lending.
• Able to speak Mandarin to deal with Chinese corporate customers.
• Strong leadership skills with highly developed analytical, communication and organizational skills.
• People management, staff coaching and motivational skills.
• Stakeholder management including Directors, Regulators and Government Bodies.
• Good understanding of banking operations, products and regulatory requirements.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.