Our Client is the largest independent administrator of Hedge globally, offering a complete range of accounting, middle office administration, shareholder and corporate services to hedge funds and collective investment schemes.
• Planning workflow, reviewing and signing off on work performed by staff in the account including the final review of Daily/Weekly/ Monthly reconciliations.
• Meeting expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines.
• Reviewing monthly and quarterly billable hours to local offices for services provided.
• Relationship manager for external and internal clients.
• Establish and manage the transition of the new accounting clients including setting them up in the system, review of PPM’s, etc.
• Maintaining relationships with investment advisors / managers, banks, brokers and auditors and other fund participants.
• Building and maintaining relationships with local departments and other Banking Offices worldwide.
• Process improvements.
• Responsible for special projects directed towards improvement of the company’s quality internally and towards clients and shareholders; Or
• Participating in and leading projects that may be defined from time to time in connection with the continuing expansion and evolution of the business.
• Supervising, guiding, coaching, training, interviewing and evaluating staff.
• Participating in managerial functions in conjunction with senior management.
• Any other functions required as part of the business of the Company, and reporting to the senior Vice President and Managing Director.
• Degree qualified and ideally possess an accounting qualification.
• 5 - 8 years of fund accounting experience in either Hedge Fund, Hedge Fund Administrator, or other alternative investment financial institution where the accountant has gained financial products knowledge.
• 3 - 4 years’ experience in managing of a team.
• A proven interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.