Finance Controller duties:
• Responsible for all aspects of the group financial functions.
• Lead and supervise a team to oversee the daily operations, month end and year-end closing.
• In charge of the consolidation of quarterly and annual financial statements of the Group for management, statutory and SGX reporting. Prepare and review SGX announcement and ensure compliance to the SGX listing requirements.
• Responsible for analysis / monitoring and controlling of the cost contributing functions of the organization and manage financials.
• Ensuring the compliance of all the regulatory requirements under company’s Law / financial laws.
• Financial Analysis / Budgeting and MIS Cash Flow / Variance Analysis Monthly business performance on P&L level Variance & analysis Funds flow analysis
Company Secretary duties:
• Main point of contact for client companies, their boards of directors and liaise with lawyers. He/she will coordinate, schedule and attend Board, Committee and Shareholder meetings, draft agendas, minutes and resolutions.
• Coordinate all statutory and regulatory filings, maintain statutory books and records, coordinate document execution, and act as a channel of communication for clients and directors on all matters of company law and corporate governance.
• Degree with min 12 years’ experience in a Singapore’s listed Real Estate / Property Development company.
• The incumbent must be a well experienced financial professional i.e. a Chartered Accountant /CPA with Company Secretary (CS) qualification.
• The Candidate should be having high analytical skills with a vision for in-depth analysis, having excellent communication and high comfort levels working with MS Office.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.