Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide guidance and support in all HR and staff related matters, control and manage with respect to compliance and statutory requirements.
• Proactive to support, advise and guide the business to include organization structure, change management, workforce planning, employee relations, performance management, compliance, talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, organization development and training.
• Work closely with business on staff planning, budgeting and adherence to approved budget and headcounts.
• Provide advice, assistance and guidance on the implementation and interpretation of HR policies, procedures and documentation, and co-ordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and enquiries from the departments.
• Partner and coach leaders and managers in performance and development processes and challenges to drive high-performing teams.
• Oversee office assets management, general administration, office maintenance and security matters.
• Responsible for the smooth running of the office and continuous improvement to office procedures and day-to-day operations to ensure a pleasant work environment of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
• Bachelor’s Degree with min 10+ years of Human Resource Generalist experience.
• Strong proven skills in employee relations, organization development and change, performance management, workforce planning, succession planning, internal consulting, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, training and development.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.