• Engage actively with global / regional project teams to develop, plan, and implement these projects / initiatives on a timely basis.
• Understand the business objectives, requirements and processes of Group Finance and undertake process reviews from stakeholders.
• Plan and set change projects from strategic perspective and the preparation of relevant material for management approval.
• Project implementation including meeting projects key milestones, timeline and proactively manage and resolve issues.
• Review system enhancement requests and work with the bank’s IT vendors through Business Analysts on the solutions, enhancement costs and delivery timeline.
• Review and support post implementation issues from project implementation and areas of improvement for future delivery.
• The candidate will be part of Group Finance leading a change management team reporting to MIS Head
• Degree with min 10 years’ proven track record working in financial control systems in a major banks.
• Strong knowledge in banking / regulatory accounting policies and banking regulations.
• Experience in banking’s finance, product controlling, accounting, controlling environment.
• Proof record in business analysis and project experiences
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.