• Oversee the formulation and develop the marketing and sales strategies of the Singapore Branch.
• Direct supervisory responsibility for managing the marketing office functions in Singapore
• Develop and execute targeted marketing strategies and activities to grow the portfolio of diverse businesses
• Market for and originate deals for the Bank as well as distribute risks to other Banks.
• Engage the client base and actively build and maintain strong banking relationships to understand and support business priorities and objectives.
• Provide leadership as required in client, staff and stakeholder management
• Motivate and drive marketing teams across business lines to capitalize on untapped opportunities in order to generate revenue streams.
• Embrace the Bank’s robust risk management and regulatory compliance regime as the bedrock to build and grow existing and new business
• Meet/exceed the financial goals as agreed with the CEO.
• Degree with min of 18 yrs. of proven tracks in Corporate Banking, Institutions Banking, Capital markets, etc.
• Experience dealing with Chinese companies (Mandarin speaking preferred)
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.