• You will be part of the credit team that will monitor the credit quality of the asset portfolio and assist in the independent credit assessment on new and existing credit proposals and report on account performance.
• Perform credit assessment on new credit proposals and review existing accounts
• Report on account and portfolio performance
• Provide financial analysis and projections
• Identify key risks and mitigating factors in your credit evaluation
• Plan and organise to ensure the credit review workflow can be ready for the approval process in timely manner.
• Additionally, you will participate in portfolio stress tests, review program lending guidelines and update lending guidelines, risk policies and reporting on business segments, industry and country knowledge.
Qualifications & Experiences
• Degree with 8 to 10 years’ relevant banking experience
• Proven experience in credit risk assessment with a bank
• Good credit analysis and writing skills.
• Good command of both written and spoken English and spoken Chinese
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.