Aviation Labour Group is currently seeking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager for our growing aviation client. This role will be a permanent full-time position.
- Strategic planning to develop marketing tactics that support commercial team goal with a heavy focus on mobile app / online purchase initiatives
- Close coordination with Sales and Revenue Management when planning and executing strategic marketing efforts to ensure commercial alignment
- Planning and management of budget for the region in consultation with the full commercial team
- Management of agency relationships appointed to drive integrated marketing, sales event activations, social media, SEM and PR
- Planning and coordination with alliance partners to leverage carrier strengths and destination know-how
- Overseeing the development of region-specific sales collateral and communications
- Coordination with corporate communications / PR, and SEM teams
- Participation in regular meetings with leaders in the region and at Headquarters to review initiative plans and performance
- Communicating and presenting marketing plans to key stakeholders using a range of visual and verbal tools
- Measure success of initiatives by awareness and engagement amongst consumers and trade and sales / commercial performance for the region
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related subject. Master’s degree a plus
- Fluency in English & Mandarin (Spoken & Written) is a MUST
- Over 8 years marketing experience with a proven track record of successfully managing complex projects
- Marketing leadership experience from an airline is a big plus
Globally-minded with knowledge and understanding of China market a must.
- Understanding of the airline business, commercial goals and how to translate these into marketing plans
Experience in working with agencies and other partners
- Ability to work in a matrix organization supporting various stakeholders and relationships
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent presentation skills and written/ oral communication skills
- Ability to participate in out of hours activities and travel to Asia.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer at the Singapore office on +65 6782 0380 during office hours Mon – Fri between 8.30am – 5.00pm Singapore time.
EA License Number: 11C4379 | Registration Number: R1551066