• Assist the team in the liaison function with regulatory bodies and industry association (MAS, SGX, CAD, SPF, ABS) for BNPP Group in Singapore in terms of inspections, official communications, submissions, requests, etc.
• Record, update and disseminate the bank’s regulatory watch (Banking, SFA, FAA) for consultations, notifications and disseminate to relevant parties on regulatory updates and advise on changes and implications, if any
• Record and update the policies and procedures reflecting the necessary regulatory developments;
• Provide feedback on regulatory advice to internal BNPP stakeholders (Business, Support and Compliance functions) on NAC & TAC for business initiatives, products, outsourcing initiatives, regulatory and financial reportings, etc.
• Perform the required follow-ups and controls required to ensure that regulatory requirements are complied with;
• Assist to provide the necessary reporting to Head Office on regulatory matters;
• Assist in any ad-hoc and projects as assigned by the Head of Regulatory Office and/or Head of Compliance.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
• Proactive, objective and possess an aptitude of risks and controls
• Attention for details and possess an enquiring mindset
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
• Good computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Experience and Qualifications required
• University graduate with relevant professional qualifications
• 5 years’ experience in a role which has given them exposure to internal control framework (e.g. audit, regulatory inspectors),
• Experience in local regulatory environment and framework is essential
: Standard / Permanent
Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (3 years)
Experience Level: At least 5 years